Thursday, February 23, 2017

HOW TO LIVE EVERY MOMENTS OF MY LIFE?

1. Every moment is designed for me for my self development. Whatever incident happens at every moments is for good reason, we can not understand now, but It is for our self development.

2. Every moments try to live in present. The past is history and future we don't know. Learn from your past mistakes and plan for better future, but try to live in present.

3. Every moments we have to acts & be alert. Don't postpone your action for tomorrow. Every action is accountable so be alert in our actions.

4. Every moments there is opportunity to enlighten me. Also opportunity for my material growth & enjoyment.

5. Every moments I have choice of how to use my free will. Try to use my free will with love , compassion and generosity rather then with anger, arrogance and greed.

6. Every moments I can choose to remain undisturbed. Everything is constantly changing with the time around us. Only thing dose not change with the time is our inner me the real truth ( SOUL). 

BG 10.30: Lord says among the subduer I am the time. Yes Time will destroy everything including our body except SOUL.

We are eternal SOUL not a BODY. We & our loved one always live somewhere in some form with someone, don't be disturbed by changes surrounding us.

Easier said then done. We can try our best. FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT.
************
I am inspire to hear & read Vedic Scriptures & other philosophy by regularly listening Sri Pandurang Shashtri Athvale known as Dadaji ( speak on Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Veda based discourses & western philosophy ) and association of Swadhyay Parivar every Sunday in Swadhya Kendra. 
FYI: Good source of Vedic literature: Vedabase.com (Srimad Bhagavad Gita is the essence & Srimad Bhagavatam is the nectar of all Vedic scriptures).

I also hear and read discourses & articles on Vedic thoughts & other philosophy from Srila Prabhupada, his disciples & grand disciples (Rasamitra Swami, Chaitanya Charandas Prabhu, Sutapa Das, Amarnath Dasa, Bhakticharu Swami,  Urmila Devi Dasi,  Radhanath Swami, Lal Govind Prabhu ( Gujarati & Hindi) Prahalad Maharaj in Surat (Gujarati) .......and many more from ISKCON......). 

I am posting some article based on Vedic scriptures and literature. Of course I use Google search to collect some data. Thanks to Facebook for providing platform.

It is always good idea to share our good thoughts & knowledge with others. Besides my parents, spouse, teachers, family & friends GREATFUL to EVERYONE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED in MY LIFE.

Hopefully my enthusiasm will continue by grace of Guru & God (Absolute Truth).





No comments:

Post a Comment