Saturday, March 4, 2017

LOOK BACK to LOOK FORWARD.

Everyone of us have some kind of resolution how to live our overall life. Time to time we should review or reexamine our short & long term Goals.....are they realistic, achievable and still alive. Many times we come across some hurdles to execute our goals and we get disappointed. If Plan A is falling apart don’t worry – there are another 25 letters in the alphabet! We need to find out what strategy or plan will work for me. Sometimes we need to take break or pause, but do not deviate from our goal and keep progressing forward.

At some points in our life while looking forward to fulfill our goals, upgrading ourselves materially and spiritually it’s necessary to look back and evaluate our journey thus far... What I had & How I was and now What I have & How I am?  Is me alone behind these my material & spiritual successes? We need to appreciate truly from our heart what we have and Greatful to everyone who have contributed in my journey so far. 

The sanskrit word for greatfull or gratitude is “krta-jna” – literally meaning “to know what has been done for you.”  With genuine gratitude comes enthusiasm, optimism, compassion and confidence so we can accomplish our leftover dreams.

Read full article by Sutapa Das (Iskcon) in link below...

**************************
I am inspire to hear & read Vedic Scriptures by regularly listening Sri Pandurang Shashtri Athvale known as Dadaji ( speak on Srimad Bhagvad Gita, Veda based discourses & western philosophy ) and association of Swadhyay Parivar every Sunday in Swadhya Kendra. 

FYI: Good source of Vedic literature: Vedabase.com (Srimad Bhagvad Gita is the essence & Srimad Bhagavatam is the nectar of all Vedic scriptures).

I also hear and read discourses & articles on Vedic thoughts from Srila Prabhupada, his disciples & grand disciples (Rasamitra Swami. Amarnath dasa, Bhakticharu Swami, Chaitanya Charandas Prabhu, Sutapa Das, Urmila Devi Dasi,  Radhanath Swami, Lal Govind Prabhu ( Gujarati & Hindi) Prahalad Maharaj in Surat (Gujarati) .......and many more from ISKCON......). 

I am posting some article based on Vedic scriptures and literature. Of course I use Google search to collect some data. Thanks to Facebook for providing platform.

It is always good idea to share our good thoughts & knowledge with others. GREATFUL to EVERYONE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED in MY LIFE.

Hopefully my enthusiasm will continue by grace of Guru & God ( Krishna).


No comments:

Post a Comment