Thursday, February 1, 2018

EVERY DOG HAS HIS PRIDE:

FYI: Article may sound little harsh but reality...don’t be offended.
In this world everyone of us are identifying ourselves either by Nationality, or by Religion , or by Color or by Power, Political Party, Position, Prestige...or by Physical body....etc....A DOG 🐕 is also thinking he’s in a prestigious position: “I am Powerful Prestigious Dog, I can bark very loudly...Woof! Woof!”...LOL👻 Similarly if I also think “I am the richest, I am the powerful, I am very intelligent.” Everything, “I am.”then what is the difference between us & Dog ?

Material world means everyone is falsely proud of their position, power or designation. This is the disease....due to Mode of Ignorance. Ego must be there because I am real. I am not a false, my body or any bodily identity is temporary or false...everything finish with the Death.

Vedic aphorism says that my real identity is that “I am an Eternal Soul or Brahman” or “Aham brahmasmi” part & parcel of Para-Brahman or Supreme God. Aham brahmāsmi sometimes mistakenly understood that “I am the Supreme God.”  ( whichever way we can understand the God, Form or Formless..or Universal Consciousness or Energy ...etc ).

Bg 15.7 — The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind. ( Vedabase.com ).

Bg 9.4 — By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them.....means GOD is EVERY WHERE but at a same time EVERYTHING is not GOD..... Example: GOD is in DOG but DOG is NOT a GOD....LOL

Bg 9.5 — And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities and although I am everywhere, I am not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation.

Therefore Bhagavad-gita says, “ahankara-vimudhatma kartaham iti manyate” ( Bg 3.27 )— The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out by the three modes of material nature. He is completely under the control of material nature, and he’s thinking falsely that “I am very advanced in many designation”.

Of course only way we can survive & progress in our life if we have Ego or Passion. But at end of the day we need to divert our Material or False Ego for Spiritual Advancement to justify our Human Life & becomes fully Joyful. 😀 
Bg 4.35 — Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other words, that they are Mine.
Bg 18.54 — One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman and becomes fully joyful. He never laments or desires to have anything. He is equally disposed toward every living entity.

Article is based on Srila Prabhupada’s Pravachan Feb 17th 1976. 


https://old.prabhupadavani.org/main/Bhagavatam/577.html


See the Blog below for other articles.

pankajpatelmd.blogspot.com


Thank You.


******************************
MY SPIRITUAL INSPIRATION & SOURCE:

I am inspired to hear & read Vedic Scriptures & other philosophy by regularly hearing Sri Pandurang Shashtri Athvale known as Dadaji ( speak on Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Veda based discourses & western philosophy ) and association of Swadhyay Parivar every Sunday in Swadhya Kendra. 

I also hear and read everyday the discourses & literature on Vedic thoughts from Srila Prabhupada, his disciples & grand disciples ( HH Bhakti Rasamitra Swami, HH Chaitanya Charandas Prabhu, Sutapa Das, Amarnath Dasa, HH Bhakticharu Swami, Urmila Devi Dasi, HH Sivarama Swami, HH Radhanath Swami, Lal Govind Prabhu ( Gujarati & Hindi) Prahalad Maharaj in Surat (Gujarati) .......and many more from ISKCON......). 

FYI: Good source of Vedic literature: Vedabase.com ( Srimad Bhagavad Gita is the essence & Srimad Bhagavatam (SB) is the nectar of all Vedic scriptures ). Hearing & reading these scriptures, Eating Sanctified Pure Food and Chanting Vedic Mantra daily are purifying to our senses, nourishing to our heart ( Soul ), transcendental to our consciousness and uplifting to our emotions.

It is always good idea to share our good thoughts & knowledge with others. I am posting articles based on Vedic scriptures and expressing my opinion, thoughts, understanding & emotions. Writing/sharing the articles is my Devotion to God/Gita/Guru. Of course I use Smartphone, Google, Pexels search to collect some data. Thanks to Facebook & Social media for providing me the platform.

Besides my parents, wife, teachers, family & friends GREATFUL to EVERYONE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED in MY LIFE.

Hopefully my enthusiasm will continue by Grace of Guru & God ( Krishna , Absolute Truth ).

NOTE:
I use the word Hearing instead of Listening when it comes to Scriptures. Because Scriptures are so potent that simply by Hearing them even if you don’t try to interpret or analyze or understand them still there will be passive positive effects on our mind & senses.

We can follow either Quran, Bible, Jainism, Buddhism, Gita or any other Philosophy that makes sense to us, purify us , elevate our consciousness and qualify us to understand the God and instill the love for God & his creation. ( whichever way we can understand the God, Form or Formless..or Universal Consciousness or Energy ...etc ).

Don’t try to understand God by Name, Religion & Depiction ( means image, picture...etc ) but try to understand him by Definition through Scriptures. Transcendental subjects of God & his creation can not be understand by mental speculation. Some times people ask why God is Supreme? It is just like asking why circle is circular? Just by definition circle is circular similarly by definition God is unborn, complete, unlimited, infinite, eternal, the Absolute Truth the source of everything, cause of all causes. 

I see the God besides above mention qualities as a eternal living person ( not a abstract or some kind of light ) known by name Krishna means who attracts everyone has also MANY other NAMES, form, abode, many incarnation, activities, qualities, associates, full of wisdom, bliss, cause of all causes.

























No comments:

Post a Comment